Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ballpoint pens

You have to understand that ballpoint pens can be either disposable and refillable. Major brands of ballpoint pens like BIC had been around for ages and I remember the first time when I learned how to write that I used these types of plastic disposable pens it was better than a pencil. While I was in Grade one, my teacher won't alow us to write with pens, but only pencils. Disposable ballpoint pens are cheaper than refillable pens and once the ink is done, it is easy to discard the pens. Before,I have problems of refillable pen as I use to refill only the ink part and becomes messy on my fingers. When the pen manufacturers developed refills and all you have to do is replace the entire internal ink that is housed inside a plastic tube, it does not get messy and its easy to do.

For more info:
Search topics with useful information and great articles Here!