Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Work at home Writing or Blogging


If you know how to write an easy, you can write articles and write blogs. For me this is where I earned my niche online easily and I tried to develop more websites and blogsites to promote my blogs. My first writing job was an article writer on a project for a Californea based company. They need keyword driven articles and contents for their website. Where did I find this job? Well, I scoured the Internet for these types of jobs and I don't want to fall into the pit of Work at Home Scam. I found some content writing jobs at www.craigslist org. There are tons of website offering content writing jobs out there all you have to do is find it. It's a job offer and you don't need to pay. Time is of the essence and there are deadlines to meet. It is imperative that you follow their directions to avoid repeat or back jobs. I kept going this gig till now and I am fortunate that my second job pays my bills and make ends meet.